Russ Jones is the Safety Director for Louisiana Agricultural Corporation, LLC. The Safety Director has three (3) main responsibilities:
- Provide generic Safety and Drug and Alcohol Policies. (below)
- Assist in the development and implementation of these policies.
- Assist with and/or conduct onsite safety training
The following is a list of onsite safety training available free of charge (unless a cost is associated):
- General Agricultural Workplace Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Approved Forklift Training Certification – $15 per employee
- CPR/First Aid Certification & Workplace Safety – $25 per employee
Employee safety is our primary concern. Keep in mind safety training never ends. Preventing accidents saves non-monetary cost such as lost productivity & moral issues. We are here to serve you. It is our recommendation that you take advantage of and use every possible resource in making your workplace as safe as possible.
Should you wish to contact Russ Jones for training and/or certification his contact info is:
Work (318) 324-0202
Toll (800) 579-0202
Fax (318) 322-3172